Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Mall Last Weekend


Last week I went to the mall with 2 of my friends from middle school. We had a great time, Franchesca and I were going to give Kollin a makeover. First we went to Vans and got some black shoes, then we went to Zumies and got some beanies. Kollin left his phone on a rack and two other shoppers made a funny video of them dancing on it. After that ordeal we went to hot topic. Best store ever may I add. We went and got a ton of band shirts and bracelets. We made friends with one of the workers named Josh. Kollin needed black skinny jeans and we looked everywhere for some of them. Of course we ended back up at hot topic, and found some there. Kollin had the hardest time getting them on, it was hilarious hearing him struggle.  “Oh my gosh, they are so tight!” “What is with these buttons?” "Seriously, I have to take my shoes off?" Franchesca and I were rolling on the floor laughing. At the end of the day Kollin went from wearing a white shirt, kaki cargo shorts, and white and red Nike shoes to wearing a beanie, a “My Chemical Romance” band t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans.

He loved it. Mission accomplished.  

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny! �� happiest horsy girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you you are a cool person. I love riding with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Skinny jeans are not for the weak ;)
    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete